The Office of the Registrar, stewards of academic records maintenance, is committed to serving the Stevens Institute of Technology community and the public in a courteous, accurate, and expeditious manner. With knowledge, integrity, and energy, we aim to improve the client experience and University reputation through coordinated, customer-centric services that exceed expectations.
2020 Winter Intersession and 2020 Spring Enrollment
Enrollment for the 2020 Winter Intersession and 2020 Spring semester will open up as follows:
- October 28, 2019, 7am: Graduates (Spring only)
- November 4, 2019, 7am: Seniors (Spring and Winter Humanities*)
- November 6, 2019, 7am: Juniors (Spring and Winter Humanities*)
- November 8, 2019, 7am: All other Undergraduates (Spring and Winter Humanities*)
- November 4, 2019, 7am: All Undergraduates (Winter MA122 ONLY)
* Note that Winter Humanites sections are scheduled in the Spring Semester, as a "Humanities Session" course.
E-mail: [email protected]
Location: 1 Castle Point Terrace, Howe Center, 10th Floor
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Upcoming Office Closure(s)
Wednesday, November 13, from 03:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Monday, November 18, from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM