Stevens holds one set of commencement ceremonies each year for the the summer, fall and spring graduates. These ceremonies are held at the Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus, New Jersey, about 20 minutes from the Hoboken campus.
Stevens has a number of traditional events leading up to the ceremonies, including:
- Faculty Awards & Recognition Ceremony (for Faculty) - Monday, May 23, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. - University Center Complex (Tech Flex on Ground level), followed by a reception
- Graduate Awards Ceremony (for Masters and Ph.D. award recipients and their guests) - Monday, May 23, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at DeBaun Auditorium (reception to follow in Babbio Atrium.) Please note award winners will be notified in early May. This ceremony will be live-streamed with a link posted on this page.
- Senior Awards Ceremony (for Bachelors award recipients and their guests) - Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at Canavan Arena, Schaefer Athletic Center. Please note award winners will be notified in early May. This ceremony will be live-streamed with a link posted on this page.
- GradFest 2022 - Party in the USA (for all graduate candidates, their family and guests, alumni, and faculty/staff) - Tuesday, May 24, 2022 from 7:00 - 9:30 p.m. on the lawns and outdoor venues on campus.
Commencement Ceremonies 2022
The commencement ceremonies for the Class of 2022 will be held on May 25 and 26, 2022 with a total of four ceremonies:
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - Undergraduate Ceremonies
- 10:00 a.m. - School of Business, School of Systems & Enterprises, and College of Arts & Letters
- 3:00 p.m. - School of Engineering & Science
Thursday, May 26, 2022 - Graduate Ceremonies
- 10:00 a.m. - School of Business and School of Systems & Enterprises (incl. Ph.D. graduates)
- 3:00 p.m. - School of Engineering & Science (incl. Ph.D. graduates)
Please note that the Ph.D. Hooding ceremony has been integrated into the Graduate Ceremonies on May 26th. Further details on all events can be found by clicking on one of the choices on the right menu, such as Undergraduate Candidates or Graduate Candidates. This website will be updated often as plans progress for the big celebration!
If you have any further, commencement-related questions, contact the Office of University Events at 201-216-5111 or [email protected].