In today's complex and competitive world of information and technology, the challenges facing us on a global level (healthcare, cybersecurity, environment, natural and man-made disasters) have created a new need for companies and organizations to integrate technical and business skills for understanding and creating sustainable solutions for these problems.
In such an environment, the critical role of an engineering manager calls for an individual skilled in the creation, application and management of technology to solve complex problems, invent new processes and products and build new enterprises.
“The program taught me to see the big picture. Along with technical knowledge, I learned business, strategic planning, building relationships, and most importantly, having confidence.”
At the School of Systems and Enterprises, a Master of Engineering in engineering management provides our students with a strong understanding of the technology involved in engineering projects and the management process through which the technology is applied. The goal is to create engineers who can interface between the technical and business aspects, and contribute the most value to their respective enterprises.
- Home to state of the art Center for Complex Systems and Enterprises
- Flexible learning options - on-campus or highly interactive e-Learning method designed to challenge and engage students, while remaining convenient for working professionals or onsite at corporate sponsor locations
- Positioned minutes from New York City, the world's financial hub
- Internships at major institutions: Accenture, AT&T, Cisco, IBM and Verizon
- World-renowned and industry-connected faculty