- PhD (2023) University of Texas at Dallas (Entrepreneurship )
- MS (2017) The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Strategic Management)
- BS (2014) Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Industrial Engineering)
Entrepreneurial Finance; IPO; Venture Capital
Yu (Luna) Liu received her Ph.D. in International Management Studies from the Naveen Jindal School of Management of University of Texas at Dallas. She also has a master’s degree in strategic management and a BS in Enterprise Engineering with Management, both from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Her research primarily delves into understanding how entrepreneurial firms attract resources to fuel their growth at various life stages both from entrepreneurs' and Venture Capital firms’ perspectives. Her works encompass topics such as digital entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, and IPOs. She has published Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice.
- Strategic Management Society Member
- Academy of Management Member
BT 372 Entrepreneurship