All conference attendees, please coordinate your check in by advising of your date and time of arrival, 14 days minimum in advance. Check in will be located at the front desk of the Harries Tower, part of the UCC- where your cards/keys will be ready for pickup.
All conference attendees and staff must vacate all rooms and buildings of their personal belongings by noon of their departure date. Late fees are assessed at the day rate per room.
Items to Bring
- Pillows, Bed linens (Extra-long Twin bed), bath towels, washcloths (if linen package was not purchased).
- Bathrobe, slippers, shower caddy
- Toiletries (toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant)
Policies and Guidelines
Payment & Cancellation
- The Conference Operator may cancel this agreement with written notice up to 30 days before the conference start date to receive a full refund of any monies paid to Stevens.
- Cancellations made within 14-30 days of the conference start date, shall require payment of a cancellation fee of $500.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of , other than for reasons of fire, flood, storm, earthquake, or any other circumstances of like character (“force majeure occurrence”), shall require payment of a cancellation fee equal to the amount of the entire deposit.
- No refunds will be made after the conference start date, including for a shortened stay nor for any meals that are cancelled or not utilized.
- Conference Operator agrees that no activity will be permitted that will damage the property or reputation of Stevens.
- Conference Operator agrees to and hereby does assume full responsibility for any loss of or damage to any property, equipment or facilities of Stevens that may be occasioned by, or in any way connected with, the use of Stevens’ Facilities or of any adjacent or contiguous property by or in connection with the Conference including, without limitation by Conference Operator, any employee, agent, contractor, vendor, participant or parent or guardian associated with the Conference. Stevens may, in its sole discretion, repair or replace such lost or damaged property, equipment or facilities without consultation with or notification to Conference Operator, and Conference Operator shall promptly reimburse Stevens for the cost of such repairs or replacement.
- Stevens lost and damaged property includes but is not limited to unreturned or lost keys ($100) and lost ID cards ($50 each).
- A walkthrough is recommended both before your guests check in and after your guests check out as this is how we will assess billing for damages and additional charges. A scheduled time must be arranged with Residential and Dining Services and a representative of your staff to inspect the rooms and common areas. If the representative does not schedule a walkthrough, Residential and Dining Services will consider your walkthrough to be waived along with your right to dispute any additional charges assessed in the walkthrough.