Checks, Money Orders & 529 Plan
Checks, money orders, and 529 Plan checks must be in US dollars, drawn on a US bank and must be made payable to Stevens Institute of Technology and can be mailed to:
Stevens Institute of Technology
Student Accounts, Howe Center
Castle Point On Hudson
Hoboken, NJ 07030-5991
Please include the Student's ID Number (CWID) and name on your check
Outside Scholarship Checks
- Outside Scholarship checks must be made payable to Stevens Institute of Technology. Please include the name and CWID of the student on checks and award letters. We are unable to process checks made payable to the student.
- Funds will be applied to the semester(s) specified in the scholarship award letter. If the scholarship provider did not issue an award letter with instructions to apply funds, please include the completed Scholarship Notification Form with the check.
- Scholarships received without application instructions will be split equally between the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Scholarships received from external organizations may affect your financial aid eligibility. Please contact the Office of Financial Aid ([email protected]) for more information.
e-Check transactions are electronic withdrawals from either your checking or savings bank account. Payment by e-check can be may by both students (via ebilling on MyStevens) and their authorized third-party payees (via ebilling) online only.
Students (via ebilling on MyStevens) and their authorized third-party payees (via ebilling) can make credit card payments online. A non-refundable service fee of 2.85% (minimum $3.00) will be added to your payment.
Our Payment Plan is interest free with a $50 enrollment per semester.
Fall Payment Plan
- 5 payment plan is July 1 to November 1
- 4 payment plan is August 1 to November 1
- Last day to enroll in payment plan is September 13
Spring Payment Plan
- 5 payment plan is December 1 to April 1
- 4 payment plan is January 1 to April 1
- Last day to enroll in payment plan is January 17
Summer Payment Plan
- 4 payment plan is May 1 to August 1
- 3 payment plan is June 1 to August 1
- Last day to enroll in payment plan is May 31
Enrollment deadline dates apply so contact our payment plan for specific information at 800-722-4867 or enroll online at stevens.afford.com.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS USING FLYWIRE
Stevens Institute of Technology has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
• Track your payments from start to finish
• Save on bank fees and exchange rates
• Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
Flywire is the only international payments partner authorized to process international payments on behalf of Stevens Institute of Technology. All international payments must be made through Flywire, Stevens' approved servicer for wire transfer. To ensure that your student's account is properly credited in a timely and expedient fashion, please click the link below to initiate your payment.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Bridge Plan (ETRBP)
The Employer Tuition Reimbursement Bridge Plan option is available to graduate students who are covered under their employer provided tuition reimbursement plan and are in good financial standing with Stevens (no prior balances). There is a non-refundable $150 fee that is due at the time of application. The ETRBP is intended to assist students in bridging the gap between the term due date and their employer reimbursement.
- Enrollment closes: September 13
- Due Date: January 8
- Enrollment closes: February 13
- Due Date: June 8
- Enrollment closes: May 31
- Due Date: September 8
To apply you must fill out the Employer Tuition Reimbursement Bridge Plan Application and submit the $150 application fee
Employer Sponsored Tuition Assistance Programs
Students with an employer tuition assistance program should obtain the appropriate paperwork from their employers and email ([email protected]) the signed tuition voucher or letter of credit to the Office of Student Accounts for processing.
Credit-worthy borrower, including international students with a U.S. citizen or permanent resident co-signer, may be eligible to participate in the alternative financing loans that are available. Most of these loans offer online applications. If you are interested in borrowing, we advise you to do so as soon as possible. Additional Information