The Division of Human Resources supports achievement of excellence in teaching, research and service through the recruitment, retention, reward, recognition, and development activities undertaken with and for University faculty and staff.
In addition, to ensure that the University continues to maintain and enhance its reputation as an employer of choice, the Division provides essential services in the following areas:
- Enable the recruitment of a talented and diverse workforce.
- Empower employees with training and continuous learning.
- Support university leadership in cultivating an inclusive and welcoming environment where faculty and staff can do their best work in support of Stevens’ goals and objectives.
- Foster a forward-thinking, solution-oriented, and high performing work environment.
- Advance processes that balance required compliance with the primary goal of excellence in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate data to facilitate smooth personnel transactions and appropriate analysis and decision-making.
- Address employee concerns compassionately, expeditiously, and thoroughly.