Alumni and friends who are Sustainers give recurring gifts to Stevens by deducting a pre-set amount from their debit card every month.
These gifts are a convenient way to give consistent support to Stevens. Donors can designate their gift for an academic program, athletics or any other interest.
Recurring gifts give Stevens the steady and dependable support the university needs to keep long-term commitments to top priorities. These gifts allow a donor to split a larger gift into smaller, manageable installments while still maximizing their impact on Stevens.
Just as the Phoenix, built by John Stevens in the early 1800s, sustained its cargo and passengers over ocean waters, Sustainers make ongoing, recurring gifts that provide reliable funding for the university while minimizing fundraising costs, ensuring more gifts directly support student success, faculty excellence and this vibrant and beautiful campus.
Save Time, Have an Impact:
- Make a monthly gift, of any amount $5 or more, automatically debited to your credit or debit card
- With automatic monthly donations, ensure fewer resources are needed for gift processing
- Help save thousands of dollars in fundraising costs, which can be re-directed to support our university’s greatest needs
- Bypass writing checks and mailing payments
- Receive fewer mailings and phone calls
- Provide a green solution to Stevens’ fundraising efforts
- Budget your philanthropy and avoid making a lump sum gift
- Make a long-term commitment to Stevens
- Edit amount or cancel at any time
Common recurring gift amounts:
|Monthly Amount||Total Annual Gift|
Join a Loyal Network of Participants at Stevens Today!
It's easy to make your first recurring gift through our secure online form. Whatever amount you set, Stevens will charge your card on the 15th of every month. Recurring gifts are tax deductible, and you’ll receive a receipt at the end of the year reflecting all monthly payments. Recurring gifts renew automatically every 12 months, though you may discontinue yours at any time. Be a Sustainer.
Give a recurring gift, join the EAS Society
Signing up for a recurring gift is also a great way to join the Edwin A. Stevens (EAS) Society! By splitting your leadership-level gift into installments, you can become a member of the university’s most enthusiastic and engaged supporters.
Questions? For more information on the Sustainers Program, please contact Matt Gwin, Assistant Vice President for Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement, at 201-216-3346 or [email protected].