This webpage provides a resource of reputable outside scholarship search engines and outside scholarships.
Outside Scholarship Search Engines
The websites listed below provide popular outside scholarship opportunities for incoming and continuing students to explore. This list is not exhaustive, so please feel free to research other options for funding!
US DOL's Career One Stop - listed under "Find Training"
- UNCF Scholarships
- UNICO National Scholarships
- Chemical Sciences Scholarships- ACS
Scholarships and resources for LGBTQIA+ students:
Outside Scholarship Opportunities
Through other organizations, our institution has received information regarding outside scholarship awards. Our office will be updating this section as we receive outside scholarship notifications. Please check back for updates throughout the year.
- PKA Tech THEA Scholarship: For female, incoming freshman and current students pursing a major in the STEM concentrations. Must have a passion for technology, exhibit leadership qualities, and have a 3.2 GPA. Awards are for $500 and $1,500.
For more information and the application: PKA Tech THEA Scholarship
Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers: Multiple scholarships with varying requirements. All scholarships require a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 unless specified differently below. Scholarships range from $1,000 to $5,000.
*For the 2021-22 academic year, SHPE will be awarding over $1.2 million dollars in scholarship funding!
For more information and applications: SHPE Scholarships
- PNC Student Lending Scholarship: Awards $2,000 scholarships to undergraduate students once every six months randomly to six students who register for a user account on PNC's Financial Literacy platform. No purchase/transaction is required.
For more information and the fine print: PNC Bank Financial Literacy Education
- Johnson & Johnson Scholarship for Advancing Healthcare: Awards $5,000 scholarships to full-time students pursuing a degree that will lead to the advance healthcare, support patient care or contribute to healthcare systems. The applicant must reside in New Brunswick, NJ: http://www.njcolleges.org/
Deadline is September 30, 2021
- Schering-Plough Undergraduate Research Scholarship: Awards $2,000 to a science major in their junior or senior year in 2021-22 who plans to conduct an independent scientific research project. The scholarship was created to recognize the significant contribution of Schering-Plough to innovation and discovery. For more information and application: Schering-Plough Undergraduate Research Scholarship