What is the Admissions Process?
You are eligible to apply to our pre-college programs if you are a rising junior or senior in high school. Admission to all Stevens pre-college programs is highly competitive and based on a number of factors, including your academic achievement, extracurricular involvement and recommendation letters. Please review the following information carefully to ensure that your application is received and completed on time for full consideration.
What Are the Deadlines?
The Priority Deadline for Stevens Virtual Pre-College Programs 2021 will be March 1st, 2021. The Priority Deadline is for students who want to secure their space in our programs early or want to be considered for Financial Aid. We will continue to accept applications through March 15th, 2021.
How Do I Apply?
- Click here to complete the Stevens Summer Application online.
- Upload a 500-word personal statement. Help us get to know you and explain why you are interested in attending the pre-college program you’ve selected.
- Have your guidance counselor upload your official high school transcript as well as a current progress report.
- Upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher. *Highly Encouraged
- Upload a copy of your PSAT, SAT or ACT scores. *Optional
- For Intermediate Computer Science and Cybersecurity (Advanced) applicants only: You must demonstrate prior experience in computer science, via your high school transcript, a participation certificate in another camp or class, or an additional statement submitted with your materials.
- If you would like to be considered for financial aid, and your family can demonstrate financial need, upload your parent or guardian’s W-2 forms as well as a copy of their most recent federal tax returns.