Thank you for your interest in Stevens Institute of Technology Pre-College Programs. We are pleased to announce that some of our most popular courses will be offered virtually starting in July! Check back soon for more details.
What is the Admissions Process?
You are eligible to apply to our pre-college programs if you are a rising junior or senior in high school. Admission to all Stevens pre-college programs is highly competitive and based on a number of factors, including your academic achievement, extracurricular involvement and recommendation letters. Please review the following information carefully to ensure that your application is received and completed on time for full consideration.
What Are the Deadlines?
Application Deadline: Applications are now being accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Priority Deadline for Stevens Pre-College Programs is February 14, 2020. Priority Deadline is for students who want to secure their seat in our programs early or want to be considered for Financial Aid.
How Do I Apply?
- Click here to complete the Stevens Summer Application online.
- Upload a 500-word personal statement. Help us get to know you and explain why you are interested in attending the pre-college program you’ve selected.
- Have your guidance counselor upload your official high school transcript as well as a current progress report.
- Upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher. *Highly Encouraged
- Upload a copy of your PSAT, SAT or ACT scores. *Optional
- For Intermediate Computer Science and Cybersecurity (Advanced) applicants only: You must demonstrate prior experience in computer science, via your high school transcript, a participation certificate in another camp or class, or an additional statement submitted with your materials.
- If you would like to be considered for financial aid, and your family can demonstrate financial need, upload your parent or guardian’s W-2 forms as well as a copy of their most recent federal tax returns.