- PhD (2021) Virginia Tech (Computer Science)
- CS Tenure-Track Faculty Searching Committee Member
- CS Graduate Advising Member
- AAAI 2024 Program Committee Member
- EMNLP 2023 Program Commitee Member
- Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR) Reviewer
- AMIA Annual Symposium 2023 Program Committee Member
- Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) 2023 Program Committee Member
- NSF Panelist 2023
- AAAI 2023 Program Committee Member
- Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) Reviewer
- Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (TNNLS) Reviewer
- COLING 2022 Area Chair
- Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE) Reviewer
- Reviewer for ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD)
- Reviewer for ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR)
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, 2021 - present
- ACM – Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) Member Member
- IEEE – The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Member Member
Grants, Contracts and Funds
NSF CRII: III: Towards Reasoning Augmented Searching for Domain-Specific Knowledge Screening, 06/2023.
- Zhang, W.; Zeng, K.; Yang, X.; Shi, T.; Wang, P. (2023). Text-to-ESQ: A Two-Stage Controllable Approach for Efficient Retrieval of Vaccine Adverse Events from NoSQL Database. In Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Health Informatics (ACM BCB). ACM.
- Wang, P.; Li, T. (2023). Content Moderation and Personalization of Learning Materials with Learnersourcing. The first annual workshop on Partnerships for Cocreating Educational Content in Proceedings of the Learning Analytics and Knowledge Conference (LAK).
- Zhang, W.; Ingale, B.; Shabir, H.; Li, T.; Shi, T.; Wang, P. (2023). Event Detection Explorer: An Interactive Tool for Event Detection Exploration. ACM: In Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI).
- Li, T.; Wang, P.; Shi, T.; Esakia, A. (2022). Exploring the Impact of Sub-Task Inter-Dependency on Crowdsourced Event Annotation. AAAI: The Tenth AAAI Conference on Human Computation and Crowdsourcing.
- Wang, P.; Shi, T.; Agarwal, K.; Choudhury, S.; Reddy, C. K. (2022). Attention-based Aspect Reasoning for Knowledge Base Question Answering on Clinical Notes. ACM International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Health Informatics.
- Wang, P.; Agarwal, K.; Ham, C.; Choudhury, S.; Reddy, C. K. (2021). Self-Supervised Learning of Contextual Embeddings for Link Prediction in Heterogeneous Networks. Proceedings of the Web Conference 2021 (pp. 2946--2957).
- Shi, T.; Li, L.; Wang, P.; Reddy, C. K. (2020). A Simple and Effective Self-Supervised Contrastive Learning Framework for Aspect Detection. In Proceedings of the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI).
- Wang, P.; Shi, T.; Reddy, C. K. (2020). Text-to-sql generation for question answering on electronic medical records. Proceedings of The Web Conference 2020 (pp. 350--361).
- Lu, C.; Reddy, C. K.; Wang, P.; Nie, D.; Ning, Y.. Multi-Label Clinical Time-Series Generation via Conditional GAN. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. IEEE.
- Shi, T.; Zhang, X.; Wang, P.; Reddy, C. K. (2021). Corpus-level and Concept-based Explanations for Interpretable Document Classification. ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD). ACM.
- Shi, T.; Wang, P.; Reddy, C. K. (2020). Deliberate Self-Attention Network with Uncertainty Estimation for Multi-Aspect Review Rating Prediction. arXiv preprint arXiv:2009.09112.
- Wang, P.; Shi, T.; Reddy, C. K. (2020). Tensor-based Temporal Multi-Task Survival Analysis. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering. IEEE.
- Wang, P.; Li, Y.; Reddy, C. K. (2019). Machine learning for survival analysis: A survey. ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR) (6 ed., vol. 51, pp. 1--36). ACM New York, NY, USA.
CS 559 Machine Learning: Fall 2021, Spring 2022, Fall 2022, Spring 2023