- PhD (2021) University of Maryland, College Park (Computer Science)
- MS (2014) Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Computer Science)
- BS (2012) Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Computer Science)
My research lies in tackling real-world challenges through the convergence of human-computer interaction and cutting-edge machine-learning methodologies. My work revolves around the exploration of user-system interactions, employing both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques to gain deeper insights into the dynamics between individuals and intelligent systems.
- International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility Accessibility Chair
- International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility Program Committee
- ACM – Association for Computing Machinery Member
- Hong, J. (2023). VR Training to Facilitate Blind Photography for Navigation. CSUN Assistive Technology Conference.
2023 Spring CS541 Artificial Intelligence