The Technology Resource and Assistance Center (TRAC) is our on-campus location where questions, issues, and guidance related to personal computing, academic and administrative systems, technology infrastructure, client training and support are offerred at Stevens. Our mission is to be a first-class support team that is focused on providing faculty, staff, and students with resources, quality service, and support that is integrated into the daily activities of the Stevens community.
TRAC is committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients and user community. Through experience, commitment, and follow through, we engage with the Stevens community in support of Excellence in All We Do.
Our Mission Is To:
- help deliver effective technology tools and solutions
- be client-centric and service-focused
- provide consultations and training for all of our services
- respond to requests for assistance in a friendly and professional manner
- solve problems quickly and effectively
- minimize problems and challenges encountered by our users
- continuously work to improve our capabilities and our services.
There are six ways to request support for all of you troubleshooting needs. Find more information and learn how to get help.
Outages and System Statuses
Report an Outage – Something not working right? Use this page to report an outage.
Vendor Service Status – Here you will find a listing of all our vendor system statuses, along with any current outages.
Access Our Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base is a centralized collection of information about the services and applications Stevens offers for Faculty, Staff, and Students. Learn more about the Stevens Knowledge Base here, or submit a User Support Service Request through the online IT request system.