The Same Stevens Programs. The Same Stevens Professors. Whenever and Wherever You Want.
The StevensOnline Advantage
- Choose from a wide range of degree and certificate programs in high-demand, high-impact fields, including 17 master’s degrees available entirely online.
- Study with the same distinguished faculty as on-campus students.
- Learn through our award-winning online platform.
- Benefit from Stevens’ reputation for innovation and excellence.
- Interact with instructors and fellow students – participate in group assignments, connect with faculty, build your network.
- Boost your career with an advanced degree; gain knowledge you can apply in your workplace immediately.
- Enjoy support from staff members experienced in education technology and the needs of online students.
Fall 2017 Online Classes Forming Now
The Fall 2017 schedule of Stevens Online courses is now available. More than 125 online courses covering 17 master's degrees and 50 graduate certificates in engineering, management and computer science are now open for accepted students.
Our Award-Winning WebCampus Platform Helps You Succeed
WebCampus, the Stevens Online technology platform, is a seven-time winner of the U.S. Distance Learning Association's prestigious 21st Century Award for Best Practices in Distance Learning. As part of WebCampus, Stevens strives to enhance teaching and learning with technology through a variety of applications, including the Canvas learning management system, the Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing system and the NJ-Vid video library system.