Dr. Donald Merino
- Ph.D. (1975) Stevens Institute of Technology (Managerial Economics)
- M.S. (1963) Stevens Institute of Technology (Industrial Management)
- B.E. (1960) Stevens Institute of Technology (General Engineering)
ResearchGreen Energy Economics Engineering Economics Total Quality Management (TQM) Decision Analysis Concurrent Engineering (CCE)
Dr. Donald N. Merino is a tenured full Professor of Engineering Management at Stevens. Prior to joining Stevens, Dr. Merino spent 25 years in industry in executive positions in Standard Brands, Exxon, Mobil and Celanese (Hoescht). During his industrial career, Dr. Merino helped initiate the Quality Management Program at Celanese, developed the corporate technical plan and directed corporate new business activities.
- Director, Executive Master of Technology Management (EMTM) Academic Committee
- Director, MS in Management - Technology Management
- Chair, Faculty Council (1996/97), (1997/98)
Honors & Awards
Dr. Merino received two centennial awards from the American Society of Engineering Education, (ASEE) in Engineering Management and Engineering Economy.
Harold R. Fee Alumni award from Stevens Institute of Technology.
2001 Bernard Sarchet Award
2002 Alexander Crombie Humphreys Chair of Economics of Engineering
Dr. Merino is the former president and a fellow of the American Society of Engineering Management (ASEM).
Dr. Merino is a fellow of the American Society of Engineering Education