SDOE Program Highlights:
- Courses offered in intensive five-day modular formats, either across a single week or split 3-days/2-days with a 3 week intersession
- Courses taught by Industry Professors and SSE Faculty with robust industry experience across diverse domain areas including Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Defense
- Relevant course materials and associated group exercises ensure development of team building and leadership skills
- Pre-reading materials are provided in advance of the weeklong class
- Courses can be taken for graduate credit, or for non-credit continuing education and professional development purposes
- Students taking classes for credit have ten weeks subsequent to the end of the class to complete homework and project assignments
- Continuing Education Credits (CEU's) are issued to all students taking courses for non-credit.
The SDOE program has developed alliances with numerous industry and government agencies. The figure below represents a selection of the resulting partnerships in the area of systems engineering education and research that has occurred as part of the SDOE program.