Stevens Institute of Technology offers temporary housing for new graduate students based on availability.
1. Students will stay in a local hotel that is approximately one mile from campus.
2. Advance registration is required.
3. Temporary housing is available from August 4 - August 27.
4. Students can stay in temporary housing for a minimum of 5 nights to a maximum of 14 nights. Students cannot stay past August 27.
5. Please make your reservation by .
Accommodations: All rooms will have 2 full beds, a coach, television and full bathroom. Bedding and bath towels are provided.
Students have two rental options.
Rental Option 1: $40/per student per night with four people per room
Rental Option 2: $75/per student per night with two people per room
You may cancel your reservation before July 28 for a 100% refund. If you cancel your reservation after July 28, you will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for nights reserved but not used.