Stevens Institute of Technology offers temporary housing for new graduate students based on availability.
1. Students will stay in a local hotel that is approximately one mile from campus.
2. Advance registration is required.
3. Temporary housing is available from January 2nd- January 17th.
4. Students can stay in temporary housing for a minimum of 5 nights to a maximum of 14 nights. Students cannot stay past January 18th.
5. Please make your reservation by December 20th.
Accommodations: All rooms will have 2 full beds, a coach, television and full bathroom. Bedding and bath towels are provided.
Students have two rental options.
Rental Option 1: $40/per student per night with four people per room
Rental Option 2: $75/per student per night with two people per room
You may cancel your reservation before December 20th for a 100% refund. If you cancel your reservation after December 20th, you will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for nights reserved but not used.