Stevens Institute of Technology offers temporary housing for new graduate students based on availability.
1. Students will stay in a local hotel that is approximately one mile from campus.
2. Advance registration is required.
3. Temporary housing is available from August 10 to August 31.
4. At this time, there are no minimum or maximum stays per night. Students cannot stay past August 31.
5. Fees will be charged to your student account during the Fall 2015 semester.
6. Please make your reservation by Monday, August 3.
Accommodations: All rooms will have 2 full beds, a couch, television and full bathroom. Bedding and bath towels are provided.
Two students will be assigned to a room. The fee is $30 per student per night.
You may cancel your reservation before Thursday, August 6 for a 100% refund. If you cancel your reservation after August 6, you will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for nights reserved but not used.