Welcome to the Payroll webpage!
This site is intended as a resource for all employees of the University: students, faculty and staff. Listed below are links to other resources, forms and sites you may find useful. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions please contact the Office of Payroll at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-216-5150 during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
The office is located on the 11th floor of the Howe Center, to the right as you exit the elevator. The window is open to receive in person inquiries:
- Monday and Tuesday 11AM to 3PM
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10AM to 12NOON and 2PM to 4PM
The Workday HCM/Payroll system has been implemented as of April 1 for use by all members of the Stevens community. Click the link below for more information.
Payroll Resources: Other Links and Information
- Beginning April 1, 2015 employees paid monthly will start using Workday, please visit Workday@Stevens for more information. Hourly workers will continue to enter their time in DuckTime through the end of the current pay period (which ends on April 5th). Managers will have until April 6th at 1:30 p.m. to approve in DuckTime, the time worked by their student and hourly/non-exempt employees. Please note: during this time of transition when you log into DuckTime from the icon on myStevens, you will be taken to an informative Workday page, links at the bottom of the page will take you to either the DuckTime or Workday applications. Starting April 6th, all hourly employees will be using Workday for all payroll activity.
- log into Workday from https://mystevens.stevens.edu/
- Via the worklets you have access to, you will be able to manage many aspects of your information, including but limited to: recording your time worked, requesting vacation, changing your address, signing up for direct deposit, changing the bank accounts associated with direct deposit, changing your phone number, etc. Find instructions on the new Online Service Desk located at http://www.stevens.edu/servicedesk look in the "What's New" section.
- Direct Deposit
- on or after April 1, 2015 sign up and manage your direct deposit through the Pay worklet of Workday. Find instructions on the new Online Service Desk located at http://www.stevens.edu/servicedesk look in the "What's New" section.
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule - FY15 (July 1, 2014 to June 20, 2015)
- Monthly Payroll Schedule - FY15 (July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015)
- Payroll Announcements
- Legacy Pay statements (iPay): to view the periodic earnings statements you receive with each paycheck use the ADP Employee Self Service Portal. View the step by step directions.
- W2 for 2014 and prior: to view your annual earnings reported on Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statements use the ADP Employee Self Service Portal - (iPay). View the step by step directions.
Links to Payroll Related Forms
Links to other sites