The Stevens Summer Application
Admission to all Stevens Summer programs is highly competitive. Applicants are encouraged to submit applications by the preferred application deadline. Please review the following information and complete the necessary fields carefully to ensure that your application is received and completed on time for full consideration.
The following materials need to be received in order for an application to be considered complete:
- Stevens Summer Application (see below to complete)
- Personal Statement - Let us know about yourself; explain why you are interested in attending our summer programs. Approximately 500 words.
- Official High School Transcript (including current progress report)
- Letter of Recommendation
- If applying to ECOES, the Letter of Recommendation must be from a science or math teacher.
- PSAT/SAT or ACT scores (If Available)
- For Computer Science applicants only: Demonstrated prior experience in computer science. Experience may be evident via transcript, participation certificate in another camp or class, or additional statement submitted with your materials.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required to submit your application.
Your application will not be reviewed until your application is complete with all supporting materials, including letter(s) of recommendation and transcript(s).
Preferred Deadline is March 15; decisions for Preferred Applicants is April 1
Final Deadline is May 1; decisions of Final Applicants is May 15