Sustainably grow the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral populations by providing world-class, high-quality, multidisciplinary education.
- Involve students in early stages of study in overarching, interdisciplinary research projects with real-world implications.
- Leverage existing corporate relationships with SSE to increase the number of co-op and internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students with leading industry partners.
- Grow the number of female students and students from underrepresented minorities to increase the diversity of our student population.
- Develop a strong process to improve academic and industry employment prospects for graduating students.
- Aggressively promote SSE undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs to prospective candidates through improved, consistent admissions engagement processes.
Increase the involvement of undergraduate and graduate students in the decision-making processes of the school.