The graduate management programs at Stevens — comprising the MBA and EMBA, and the master's degrees in Enterprise Project Management, Management and Technology Management — are kept relevant through the input, advice and experience of the members of its board of advisors. Members regularly meet to review the curriculum, provide input on program structure, suggest student consulting projects, and report on industry needs and how academia can better serve the management needs of organizations.
- Kevin Chen, President and CEO, Business Methods Corp.
- Mark Fogel, Chief Human Resources Officer and Managing Director, Signium
- Iwao Fusillo, Senior Vice President of Data & Analytics, NFL
- Frank Gallucci, Managing Director, Whitestone Associates
- Maggie Gloeckle, Vice President of Privacy and Compliance Counsel, A&E Networks
- Kristen Hoey, Director of Graduate Recruitment and Program Management, Citi
- Sheldon Kleiman, Senior Vice President and Chief Credit Officer, AIG
- Sandy Lionetti, Managing Director and Global Head of Human Resources, GTS
- Tom Madsen, Vice President and Divisional CIO, Verizon
- Kevin Nepveux, Vice President of Global Technology Services, Pfizer
- Lisa Spear, Vice President of Investment Management, Goldman Sachs