The 4th Stevens Conference on
June 14-15, 2017
Stevens Institute of Technology
Hoboken, New Jersey
Stevens Institute of Technology hosted the 4th Stevens Conference on Bacteria-Material Interactions. The objective of this conference was to identify and address the scientific and technical issues that control bacterial colonization of synthetic surfaces.
- Bacterial adhesion and biofouling phenomena
- Surfaces and modifications to inhibit bacterial colonization
- Biofilms and antimicrobial resistance
- Local antimicrobial delivery
- Clinical needs for infection-resisting biomaterials
- Biomaterials that promote healing and inhibit infection
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact [email protected].