The MakerSpace offers the tools and equipment necessary to design and build your own prototypes.
Eligibility and Access
Stevens undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and staff, part-time and full-time, are eligible for access to the MakerSpace. All users must agree to the MakerSpace code of conduct. Only MakerSpace staff and members are permitted in the space, unless accompanied by MakerSpace staff.
- The MakerSpace door shall only be locked and unlocked by MakerSpace staff.
- Guests entering the MakerSpace must check in at front desk.
- Access to the MakerSpace may be revoked at any time at the discretion of MakerSpace personnel.
Before utilizing the MakerSpace, you'll need to do a few things:
- Read MakerSpace Lab Guidelines and Policies
- Sign MakerSpace Lab Code of Conduct
- Complete MakerSpace Training
Hours of Operation
8 a.m.–10 p.m, Monday–Friday
9 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
1–6 p.m, Monday–Friday
10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday