Below are some suggested materials for students looking to do preparation problems ahead of the Stevens Math Olympiad.
- During the coronavirus quarantine period, the National Museum of Mathematics is providing a new program, Mind-Benders for the Quarantined!, to keep your minds fresh! Participants will receive a challenging mathematical puzzle each Sunday.
- Sample problems from past Stevens Math Olympiads. Additional problems are added each year.
- The Mathematical Circles Library, which contains a number of volumes on problem solving for various grade levels. These books are not free, but many are reasonably priced.
- Brilliant provides free math fundamentals and competition preparation courses. Sign up is required.
- Problems and solutions from the American Mathematics Competitions. These problems are for grades 8-12 only but they are freely available. The website also links to further resources for preparing for a mathematics competition.