The Second Annual Conference: Reimagining Calculus Education
Friday, November 3, 2017
Stevens Institute of Technology
Wesley J. Howe Center, Bissinger Room (4th floor)
In 2016, the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Stevens Institute of Technology organized its first conference on Reimagining Calculus Education. It was an enormous success, featuring presentations by leading educators from across the country and bringing together over 100 high school and college instructors to discuss new ways to teach calculus.
This year, Stevens is excited to host the Second Annual Conference on Reimagining Calculus Education. Calculus and STEM educators who are interested in improving the way they or their institution can more effectively teach calculus are cordially invited. The objective of this conference is to improve the success rate of calculus students through innovative teaching and learning strategies.
Attend this conference to:
- Uncover novel classroom teaching strategies
- Discover how to make the most of online course components
- Interact with leading experts in STEM education
- Learn about intelligent tutoring systems
- Find out how to deliver math content to students in new, effective ways
Any questions regarding the conference or sponsorship opportunities can be emailed to