The First Annual Conference: Reimagining Calculus Education
Friday, October 28, 2016
Stevens Institute of Technology
Hoboken, New Jersey
Stevens Institute of Technology will host the First Annual Conference on Reimagining Calculus Education. The objective of this conference is to improve the success rate of calculus students through innovative teaching and learning strategies.
Attending this conference, you will learn to:
- Teach using math educational technology
- Deliver personalized education
- Keep students engaged
- Leverage student online literacies
- Create new options for delivering quality math content
- Pinpoint specific areas of mastery, strength and weakness for each student
- Provide data-grounded evidence of academic growth for each student
This event has past. Any questions can be e-mailed to [email protected].