Media and Broadcast Engineering Master's Degree Curriculum Overview
- Completion of at least thirty credits at the graduate level (500 level and above), with a minimum grade of C and a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Three core courses that are mandatory in all tracks.
- Three courses from a chosen track.
- Two technical electives from any track.
- Two general electives that can be any Stevens course at the 500 level or above, including a relevant M.S. thesis in one of the program’s home departments.
Track I: Signal Processing and Data Communication
- CPE 645 Image Processing and Computer Vision
- CPE 548 Digital Signal Processing
- CPE 591 Introduction to Multimedia Networking
- EE 585 Physical Design of Wireless Systems
- EE 626 Optical Communication Systems
- EE 670 Information Theory and Coding
- CS 537 Interactive Computer Graphics
- CS 558 Computer Vision
Track II: Software Infrastructure for Media and Broadcast Engineering
- CS 522 Mobile Systems and Applications
- CS 524 Introduction to Cloud Computing
- CS 526 Enterprise and Cloud Computing
- CS 546 Web Programming
- CS 548 Enterprise Software Architecture & Design
- CS 554 Web Programming II
- CS 520 Introduction to Operating Systems
- CS 561 Database Management Systems I
- CS 570 Introduction to Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- CS 590 Algorithms
- CS 600 Advanced Algorithm Design and Implementation
- CS 615 Systems Administration
If you have existing graduate credits or experience in this area of study, contact [email protected] to discuss opportunities to include it in the curriculum.