The undergraduate minor in chemistry is offered by the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology.
- CH 243 Organic Chemistry I + Lab
- CH 244 Organic Chemistry II + Lab
- CH 421 Chemical Dynamics
- CH 362 Instrumental Analysis I
- CH 412 Inorganic Chemistry I
- CH 580 Biochemistry I
The following are prerequisites needed to undertake the minor program:
- CH 115 General Chemistry I
- CH 116 General Chemistry II
- CH 117 General Chemistry Laboratory I
- CH 118 General Chemistry Laboratory II
This sequence meets the American Chemical Society guidelines for a Minor in Chemistry.
NOTE: The minor in Chemistry is not available to majors in Chemical Biology.