The Stevens Venture Center is home to pathbreaking companies and energetic entrepreneurs whose work is changing the way people live, work and think.
Advantage Investor is a financial analytics platform offering state-of-the-art “alerts as a service” (AaaS).
- Intuitive analysis of financial data
- Knowledgeable and actionable alerts
- Patented event-based microservice technology
- Michael Di Stefano, CEO: [email protected]
Ampsmith turns innovative passive amplification methods into consumer-friendly products.
- Matt Smith, CEO, [email protected]
Bolt helps students achieve academic success by using innovative adaptive learning algoroithms to craft personalized learning plans for test prep.
- Jack Defuria, CEO: [email protected]
Castle Point Learning Systems
Castle Point Learning Systems has developed Gradarius, the world’s first stepwise calculus learning platform. This software as a service educational technology platform revolutionizes the learning and teaching of calculus.
- Sandra J. Doran, CEO: [email protected]
Show Loved Ones You Care When You Can’t Be There
- George Abraham, CEO
FinTech Studios is a leading cloud-based provider of curated FinTech apps, investment research and big-data analytic products operated in partnership with top FinTech startups, financial institutions, data providers and strategic partners
- Jim Tousignant, CEO: [email protected]
NovaFit is a fitness company focused on designing ergonomic, aesthetically pleasing and safer training equipment for commercial health clubs.
- Omar Sarhan, CEO: [email protected]
- Alvin Stern, CEO: [email protected]
RoadPower Systems offers energy generation systems that transform power from vehicles in motion on roadways into grid-grade electricity.
- Ryan McIntosh, CEO: [email protected]
Savizar™ is focused on advancing the technologies necessary for storing and analyzing big data. Their signature product, DexterityDB™, outperforms all existing database solutions by offering unparalleled processing speeds, optimized storage configurations, and a flexible querying language.
- Dillon Uzar, CEO: [email protected]
Spotme is the first mobile application that allows two people to structure, execute and track a personal microloan.
- Shlomi Amar, CEO: [email protected]