If you are ready to become part of the Stevens entrepreneurial ecosystem as a member of the Stevens Venture Center, we welcome you to apply now and get started. Please fill out the application form below, save it and email it as an attachment to the Stevens Venture Center.
Applicants for SVC membership should:
- be current undergraduate or graduate students or faculty of Stevens Institute of Technology
- be a for-profit or not-for-profit entity (corporation, LLC, partnership or sole proprietorship)
- be a start-up business or an existing, expanding company based on technology developed at Stevens
- have growth potential with the prospects of creating new products, technologies or services, meeting a demand for services or creating new or expanded job opportunities.
Applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis and evaluated on:
- the merit of their business proposal
- growth potential
- background and experience
- commitment to the venture
Preference will be given to companies based on Stevens’ technology or intellectual property.