If you are ready to become part of the Stevens entrepreneurial ecosystem as a member of the Stevens Venture Center, we welcome you to apply now and get started. Please fill out the application form below, save it and email it as an attachment to the Stevens Venture Center.
Applicants for SVC membership should:
- be current undergraduate or graduate students or faculty of Stevens Institute of Technology
- be a start-up business or an existing, expanding company based on technology the key technologies on which Stevens focuses
- have potential for growth and for creating new products, technologies or services, meeting a demand for services or creating new or expanded job opportunities
Applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis and evaluated on:
- the merit of their business proposal
- growth potential
- background and experience
- commitment to the venture
Potential members should contact Adrienne Choma, associate director of the SVC, before submitting an application.
In addition to the application form, applicants should submit a summary business plan, personal statement on what drives them to be an entrepreneur, a copy of their resume and unofficial transcript (for students).
The SVC Review Committee will make final determinations on all applications.