The Office of Academic Communications and Marketing (OACM) provides communications and marketing support for academic initiatives for the three schools and one college within Stevens Institute of Technology.
The OACM, in conjunction with the deans of each unit, the provost and the vice president of Communications and Marketing, assesses the needs of each school and college and provides content generation and management as prioritized by the client and OACM director. Additionally, the OACM maintains a project pipeline to the Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) for additional support and direction.
The Office of Academic Communications and Marketing includes marketing and communications professionals who are responsible for specific content, event, web and project management initiatives.
• Ed Fogarty, Director
• Joe Arney, Content Manager – School of Business
• Prerna Dar, Content Manager _ School of Systems and Enterprises
• Julie Farrell, Content Manager – College of Arts and Letters
• Blythe Nobleman, Content Manager – Charles V. Schaefer, Jr. School of Engineering and Science
• Nina DeMarco, Manager, Events Communication and Planning
• Andria Lopez, Web Specialist
• Michael S. Markowitz, Content Manager
Contact OACM via email at email@example.com or by clicking on the project request banner for information on project support.