Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Academics
Master’s students in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering have easy access to instruction, guidance, and mentorship by industry-leading researchers in modern facilities.
Each of our programs is distinctly research driven, reflecting a primary departmental focus on areas such as signal processing; medical diagnostic systems; information security and forensics; embedded, real-time intelligent microelectronic systems; and networked information systems and applications. You will work alongside notable faculty members engaged in cutting-edge research projects funded by the National Science Foundation, Air Force Research Laboratory, Office of Naval Research, and private organizations.
Our applied artificial intelligence (AI) degree program joins the department’s widely recognized, interdisciplinary computer engineering and electrical engineering programs. It is one of the first graduate programs in the nation to specifically focus on AI applications for electrical and computer engineering. Access to state-of-the-art facilities such as our new Stevens Institute for Artificial Intelligence will ensure you are at the top of a rapidly evolving field.
Just 15 minutes from downtown Manhattan, Stevens’ location facilitates career networking with tech startups and industry leaders that are developing groundbreaking new technologies and recruiting top-level talent.
- Computer Engineering Master's
- Electrical Engineering Master's
- Applied Artificial Intelligence Master's
- Computer Engineer Professional Degree
- Electrical Engineer Professional Degree
- Computer Engineering Ph.D.
- Electrical Engineering Ph.D.
- Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Certificate
- Autonomous Robotics Certificate
- Microelectronics Certificate
- Real-Time and Embedded Systems Certificate
- Secure Network Systems Design Certificate
- Software Design for Embedded and Information Systems Certificate
- Wireless Communications Certificate
- Photonics Certificate
- Power Systems Engineering Certificate
Visit Graduate Admissions
Questions? Visit the Graduate Admissions webpage. Ready to take the next step? Apply below.