To: Stevens Students, Faculty and Staff
From: Marybeth Murphy, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
Date: February 18, 2021
Subject: Delayed Opening on Friday: Morning Classes Held Online, Administrative Offices Open at 10
Due to expected icy conditions, Stevens will have a delayed opening on Friday, February 19. Campus status will be as follows:
- All classes starting prior to 10am will be held online; all classes starting at 10am and later will be held in their typical on-campus, hybrid or online formats.
- On-campus administrative offices will open at 10am.
- On-campus COVID-19 testing will proceed as scheduled: regular testing for those with appointments will be held from 10-11am and 12-2pm, and testing for in-season student-athletes will be held 7-10am. Please use the side entrance for Walker Gym.
- Pierce Cafe and Pierce Dining Hall will be open regular hours, 8am to midnight. All other dining venues will be closed. Delivery is temporarily suspended.
- The Samuel C. Williams Library will open at 10am.
- The Student Center will be open 10am-10pm.
- All athletic facilities will be open 10am-8pm.
- Study spaces in the Bissinger Room will be open from 10am-7pm.
Those coming to campus should park in the Babbio Center Parking Garage.
The Division of Facilities and Campus Operations will be clearing and treating roads and pathways, but please use caution, as icing and freezing may result in slippery conditions.
If you experience an emergency on campus, please contact Stevens Campus Police at 201-216-3911.