Purpose: Inspire and recognize innovative doctoral-level research related to the field of systems engineering. This award carries a $500 grant to the doctoral student along with a plaque and recognition at the annual SERC Sponsor Research Review (SSRR).
1. Advancement of the state-of-the-knowledge in systems engineering
2. Potential for the advancement of the state-of-the-practice of systems engineering within the next 5 to 10 years
1. A completed award application form. This form can be downloaded from the SERC website.
2. Each applicant MUST have a faculty reference submit recommendation letters on their behalf. Recommendation forms can also be downloaded from the SERC website.
3. Completed application forms and faculty references must be received by 15 October of each year. Submissions will be accepted until 15 October of this year. (The award will be made at the annual SERC Sponsor Research Review symposium)
1. Status as qualified Ph.D. student in a SERC collaborator institution degree program.
2. Author of peer reviewed publication related to SERC sponsored research.
3. Applicants may not receive more than one award.
Please return the completed application package to: [email protected]