CSR is pleased to share its research achievements and center activities with its stakeholders. To learn more about the following research activities and developments, please visit the CSR/CIMES December 2013 Newsletter at http://www.stevens.edu/csr/publications-and-reports/CSR_Newsletters.
Research, Tools and Technology Development:
- Stevens signs licensing agreement with Sonardyne, Inc. for use of Passive Acoustic Detection System.
- Multi-use technology promotes strategic CSR/IOOS partnership.
- USCG R&D Center supports continued development of CSR's MAGELLO Emergency Response Tool.
- Stevens Center for Maritime Systems first to provide current monitoring data into NOAA's PORTS® system.
- CSR SRI students conduct research on Detection Technology Synergies, HF Radar Data Integration and CBP Trade Facilitation.
- DHS CDG Maritime Systems Fellow and CSR researchers conduct multi-sensor vessel detection experiment.