Dr. Joseph Morabito
Associate Graduate Professor
(2004) "Securing The Port of New York And New Jersey: Network-Centric Operations Applied To The Campaign Against Terrorism", Stevens Institute of Technology.
(Dec 2004) "Creating Actionable Knowledge within the Organization to Achieve a Competitive Advantage", The Academy of Management Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
(Dec 1993) "A New Approach to Objected-Oriented Analysis and Design", In TOOLS USA 93 (Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems, Santa Barbara, 1993). Prentice-Hall, 1993. Subsequently accepted as a position paper on object-oriented enterprise modeling by ISO/IE.
(Dec 2001) "Architectural Perspectives on Knowledge Management: Knowledge Flows and Strategies", Presentation, SATM Conference at Picatinny Arsenal.
(Dec 2000) "An Introduction to Knowledge Binding", IEEE Proceedings of the Technology of Object Oriented Languages and Systems Tools 34.
(Dec 2000) "Dimensions of Organizational Design: The Architectural Continuum and Knowledge Binding", Stevens Alliance for Technology Management (SATM): Innovation and Technology Management News, Vol. 4( 2).
(Dec 2001) "Defining Coalescent Knowledge: A Revision of Knowledge", Proc. Creation Theory First International Conference, co-sponsored by Academy of Management , ISEOR, University Lumiere Lyon 2, and HEC School of Management, Lyons, France.
(2003) "In The Internet Encyclopedia", Bidgoli, H., John Wiley, New York.
- Ph.D. (1995), Information Management. Stevens Institute of Technology
- M.S. (1986), Computer Science. Polytechnic University
- M.S. (1974), Behavior. City College of New York/American Museum of Natural History
- B.E. (1970), Civil Engineering. City College of New York
- Division Vice President, UBS/PaineWebber
- Manager, Merrill Lynch
- Member of Technical Staff, Bell Communications Research (Bellcore)
- Manager, AT&T, NYNEX
Research Projects Interests
- Organizational Architecture and Modeling
- Organization Theory and Design
- Knowledge Management
- Business Process Innovation & Management
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
Awards and Honors
- Academic Excellence Award (first place), Society for Information Management, 1994