The Stevens EMBA program is designed for experienced professionals having more than five(5) years of work experience who wish to move to a broader role in technology and business management. The EMBA leverages the courses comprising the award-winnning Master's of Science in Technology Management (MSTM), and augments them with a additional four (4) courses that further broaden and strengthen functional business and technology management skills. Leveraging Stevens’ strong reputation in engineering, science and management, the program provides you with the skills, knowledge and leadership capability to manage both business AND technology effectively enabling you to
- Leverage technology and know-how to acheive competitive advantage
- Understand and exploit rapidly changing technology
- Utilize technology to provide business solutions to business problems
- Position technology effectively to enhance core business Lead within and across organizations
Admission to the Stevens EMBA program requires applicants have
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline.*
- A minimum GPA of 3.0**
- 5 + years of relevant work experience — managerial experience is preferred but is not required for admission to the program.
* Consideration will be given to prospective students with non-technical undergraduate degrees provided they have appropriate technology-based work experience.
Note: Students normally start out taking the MSTM courses and then continue in the 4-course EMBA extension option. Students admitted to the EMBA program do not require a GMAT.
**Applicants with a lower GPA may be considered provided you have suitable work-related experience and strong letters of recommendation from upper management.
The EMBA program is designed for working professionals. We operate on a rolling admissions basis, meaning applications are reviewed and evaluated as they are received. Prospective students should submit their applications as early as possible to assure placement in the program. The Classes start in the Fall.
Note: We allow a limited number of students to join the cohort in the following Spring semester provided space is available. All applications are reviewed and approved by the MSTM Admissions Committee.
To apply to the MSTM program, click on the Graduate Admissions Registration page where you can complete an online application. Note: You will need to provide the following documentation:
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (PDF format; download, fill-in Applicants section and forward to the individual providing the recommendation)
- Official Transcript from each academic institution attended (cannot be faxed or emailed). [Note: Stevens requires an original document from your previous institution, but will accept copies provided they are officially attested copies in English. Attested copies are copies that have been witnessed/certified by the issuing authority as being true copies of the originals. Copies can be submitted for initial review, but you will need to provide the official documents (or attested copies) in order to be fully accepted.]
- Official or attested conferment of your bachelor’s degree
Voice: (201) 216-8902
FAX: (201) 216-8355