Established in January 1999, Infineum is a joint venture of two of the most respected names in lubricants and fuels, ExxonMobil and Shell. We number among our customers many of the world’s most recognized consumer brands. The three cornerstones of our approach to conducting business are:
· Close collaboration with oil marketers and original equipment manufacturers
· Technology excellence in proprietary formulations
· Supply reliability
Infineum draws on a rich heritage that is underpinned by leading edge research and development activities. For nearly 80 years, we have been innovators of additive products, including those used in:
· Automotive, heavy-duty diesel and marine engine oils
· Diesel fuels
· Specialty applications such as transmission fluids and industrial oils
Infineum is a truly world-class organization. Our global operations encompass:
· Worldwide production facilities
· Sales representation in more than 70 countries
· Business centers strategically located in the UK, USA, China and Singapore
· Business conducted in over 20 languages
· A global supply chain
· Multicultural business teams
· Over 1800 highly skilled and dedicated colleagues
We’re looking for motivated, energetic students to join us at our Bayway Chemical Plant and Linden Business & Technology Center. These key Infineum facilities offer outstanding opportunities that will provide you with all the right additives for a high performance career.
Recruiting For: Summer & Summer/Fall 2018 Co-op (Juniors)
Majors Targeted: Chemical Engineering
Open to Stevens Undergraduate Students Only.
Business Casual Attire Required.
Bring Copies of your Resume and your Stevens ID.