Green Roofs for Healthy Cities and the Stevens Institute of Technology Living Architecture Center invite you to attend the Hoboken Green Roof and Wall Symposium.
This one-day event will feature industry experts and local leaders presenting on green roofs and walls, local standout projects, the importance of strong green roof and wall policy, and advanced topics in green roofs and walls such as solar integration, agricultural applications, and more. The Symposium will also feature a trade show for local green roof and wall companies, interactive panel discussions and workshops to help develop policy locally.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about:
- The benefits of green roofs and green walls
- Emerging green roof and wall design practices
- Green roof best practices for the Hoboken Metro area
- New opportunities to advance the Hoboken green roof and wall industry
- Examples of green roofs thriving in and around Hoboken
- Effective policies that encourage investment in green roofs and walls
The Symposium is a great opportunity to help shape the future of green roof and wall development in Hoboken Metro area. Speakers include: Elizabeth Fassman-Beck, Stevens Institute of Technology, and more to be announced.
The event will bring together public, private, and NGO stakeholders to support the local green roof market, and become a leader in the application of green roofs and walls to benefit the environment and economy.
For more information and costs, please visit the Registration Page.