Stevens Institute of Technology hosted the 5th Stevens Conference on Bacteria-Material Interactions. The objective of this conference is to identify and address the scientific and technical issues that control and prevent bacterial colonization of synthetic surfaces.
- Bacterial adhesion and biofouling phenomena
- Surfaces and modifications to inhibit bacterial colonization
- Early-stage biofilm formation
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Local and triggered antimicrobial delivery
- Surgical-site Infection
- Clinical needs for infection-resisting biomaterials
- Biomaterials that promote healing and inhibit infection
For more information, visit the Bacteria-Material Interactions webpage.