Stevens Institute of Technology will host the 4th Stevens Conference on Bacteria-Material Interactions. The objective of this conference is to identify and address the scientific and technical issues that control bacterial colonization of synthetic surfaces.
Topics will include:
- Bacterial adhesion and biofouling phenomena
- Surfaces and modifications to inhibit bacterial colonization
- Biofilms and antimicrobial resistance
- Local antimicrobial delivery
- Clinical needs for infection-resisting biomaterials
- Biomaterials that promote healing and inhibit infection
For more information, visit the Bacteria-Material Interactions webpage.