Contacting the Office of Undergraduate Academics
The Office of Undergraduate Academics and the Academic Support Center will be open for in-person visits:
Monday, August 16-Friday, September 10: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., 9th floor, Howe Center
The Office of Undergraduate Academics will hold limited Zoom virtual office hours:
Monday-Wednesday-Friday 1-3 p.m.
Email and Phone Contact:
For questions related to Advanced Placement Credit: [email protected]
For questions related to transfer credit: [email protected]
Natalie Lebert, Office Manager: 201-216-5228
Associate Dean Erol Cesmebasi: 201-216-5576
Assistant Dean Kamal Tamna: 201-216-8248
Assistant Dean James Ihn: 201-216-5017
Stephanie Ramsey, Temporary Assistant Director of Academic Support Center: 201-216-3344
Stephanie Hierrezuelo, Assistant Director: 201-216-3568
David Ernst, Assistant Director: 201-216-5284
Please refrain from emailing and calling multiple individuals/offices to reduce duplication of efforts.
Summer II 2021 Add/Drop Deadline
Friday, July 16 was the add/drop deadline. This is last day to make any changes to a student schedule for the Summer II 2021 semester.
Summer II 2021 Withdrawal Deadline
Friday, August 13 was the last day to withdraw from a course with an instructor’s signature. To withdraw, please fill out a Change of Enrollment Form and send it to the instructor for approval. Completed forms should be emailed to [email protected].
Academic Advisors/Faculty Advisors
Here is information about how to contact an academic advisor/faculty advisor in your school:
- School of Engineering and Science
- School of Business
- School of Systems and Enterprises
- College of Arts & Letters
Academic Year 2020-2021 Courses and Grading Policies for Undergraduate Students
Visit the Academic Year 2020-2021 Courses and Academic Policies FAQ for updated information regarding the fall 2020 semester.
Academic Support Center
The Academic Support Center will be offering services remotely through Zoom for the spring 2021 semester. Individual tutoring, virtual walk-in center, review sessions and ASC workshop content will all be available virtually. Detailed information on all services can be found on the ASC webpage.
- Individual Tutoring: ASC Tutors will be conducting individual tutoring sessions through Zoom. Individual tutoring will begin duing the second week of the semester. Students in need of tutoring can submit a request here.
- Virtual Walk-In Center Tutoring: Virtual walk-in tutoring through Zoom will be available for many technical courses. Tutoring for the half-semester calculus courses will begin the first week of the semester. All other tutoring will begin during the second week of the semester. Students can drop in to tutoring session to get support from a tutor on course material. The virtual walk-in tutoring schedule and detailed instructions on using Zoom will be posted on the ASC internal website
- Review Sessions: Virtual review sessions will be available for select D110 courses. Review sessions are conducted by qualified tutors and intended to provide students with additional insight into material previously presented in class.
- Academic Support Workshops: Workshops will be conducted live through Zoom throughout the fall semester. Recorded content is available online and can be accessed at a student’s convenience. Check the workshop schedule for details.