Free access to post full-time job opportunities, summer/part-time internships and co-op opportunities for Stevens students and recent alumni
We are excited to announce our transition to Handshake - a modern platform for college recruiting. Handshake will replace our current system CastlePointCareers (CPC) and offer your team many great new features like:
- Multi-School job postings - With just a few clicks, post your job(s) across dozens of schools - for free.
- A mobile experience - Update your job postings, view applicants, and more all while on the go using Handshake's responsive design.
- June 26-30th - Log into your CastlePointCareers (CPC) account if you would like to access your job postings, interview scheduled and any other historical information prior to CPC going offline.
- June 30th at 5pm ET - CPC goes off line.
- The week of July 10th - Receive an email invitation from Handshake inviting you to create an account. Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes.
- First week of August - Handshake goes live for students.
If you would like to advertise an employment opportunity through the Stevens Career Center between June 26th and August 1st, please email the job description to your career center contact or [email protected].
For more information, visit Handshake's Employer site here.