Welcome to Stevens’ online billing and payment information. In an effort to provide you with greater access and become eco-friendly, Stevens maintains an online system that enables all students to receive ebills and make online payments by logging into MyStevens secure website.
- Make payments 24/7
- No more paper statements. Receive an email when a new billing statement is available.
- Pay online or authorize other payers to pay on the student's behalf (parents, spouses, relatives, guardians, employers)
- Pay with an electronic check (ACH) online
For questions concerning your Username and Password when logging into MyStevens, contact the help desk at 201-216-5500 or www.stevens.edu/servicedesk For questions concerning your student account information, contact the Office of Student Accounts at 201-216-3500 or [email protected].
How to Log-In
Students log into the e-billing portal using their MyStevens Username and Password. Open the estatement to view detailed transactions and important notifications. Student may still view their account transactions via their MyStevens account and make electronic payments by clicking on the Account Summary & Electronic Payment option.
How to View Online Statements
Students will receive email notifications at their Stevens email address and alternate address when their newest statement is available to be viewed. Authorized payers will receive notifications at their specified email address.
How Do I Use Saved Payment Methods
When entering payment details on the ACH (eCheck), you may choose to have the site save your payment information for future use by entering a name for the payment method. The way to do this when making a payment:
- Select Option to Save
- Select: Click on the box next to “Save this payment method for future use”
- Enter a name in the “Save Payment Method As” box Saved payment methods are only available to the account in which they were created; students cannot make payments using saved payment methods from authorized payers on their account and vice-versa.
Students may set up authorized payer accounts to allow others, such as parents, spouses, or employers, to view their bills and make online payments toward their student account. To set up an authorized payer account, follow the instructions below:
- Log into your e-billing account through your myStevens account.
- Select "Authorized Users" under My Profile Setup
- Select “Add User”
- Enter the user’s e-mail address
- Indicate the access options you would like the user to have
- The authorized user will receive an e-mail message and their password to access the account. When the authorized payer logs into their account, they will need to create a new password and then will be able to view your bills and make payments to your account.