Please be advised that the Graduate Committee has determined that undergraduate students taking 600-level courses or higher in the School of Engineering and Sciences, the School of Systems and Enterprises or the College of Arts and Letters and 500-level courses or higher in the School of Business must be given explicit permission to do so. The student needs to complete a form signed by his/her advisor and the instructor for the course. The advisor or the student may then simply send the form to the Dean of the Graduate School for his signature, and then the student will be enrolled in the course.

Undergraduates that have submitted an approved Master's Study Plan and are in good (Graduate) academic standing do not need to get the above mentioned course-by-course approval.

Graduate-level courses cannot be internally transferred from an Undergraduate to Graduate transcript until a Senior submits an Undergraduate Application for Candidacy (AC) and an approved Masters/PHD Study Plan.