The Provost’s Lecture Series on Women in Leadership is designed to showcase the achievements of prominent and successful women and to motivate the next generation of leaders. It provides an opportunity for women to share their individual experiences and to analyze the unique strengths, challenges and opportunities they face. The women selected for this series are true visionaries from which we can all learn.Past Lectures
- America's Energy Policy: The Challenges of Meeting the Demand - Lori Traweek, Chief Operating Officer, American Gas Association
- An Entrepreneur’s Journey: From Law, to Pharma, to Start-Up Success - Adrienne Choma, Esq., Co-founder & Member of the Board of Directors, Saladax Biomedical, Inc.
- The Transformative Leader: Strategies for Leading in Times of Change - Linda S. Sanford, Sr. Vice President of Enterprise Transformation, IBM
- Real Life Lessons in Leadership - Dr. Ruth A. David, President & CEO, Analytic Services Inc.
- Rebooting the Ada Lovelace Mythos - Valerie Aurora, Executive Director, The Ada Initiative
- Finding Similar Items in Web Time - Corinna Cortes, Head of Google Research