The Office of Academic Administration intranet site on MyStevens offers information for the Stevens community on process, support, regulations and more.
The mission of the Office of Academic Administration is provide Academic Administration support for the Office of the Provost to enable Stevens Institute of Technology toward achieving the overarching vision outlined in the strategic plan: “to become a premier, student-centric technological research university."
- Assist the Office of the Provost in the management of Academic Affairs including performance monitoring and evaluation as well as performance assessment of all reporting units.
- Coordinate the Academic Assessment of all undergraduate and graduate programs and provide academic liaison for the schools and colleges.
- Provide financial management of the programs under the Office of the Provost.
- Coordinate and manage all Policy Development and the maintenance of the Policy Library.
- Assist the Provost with the activities of the Academic Council.
Contact the Office of Academic Administration
Dr. Siva Thangam
Professor & Dean of Academic Administration