All financial processes at Stevens require review and approval, as well as appropriate documentation. Many of the paper forms once used have been replaced by electronic documents (e-docs).
These will be completed, submitted, reviewed and approved electronically using the Kuali Financial System (KFS). All disbursements from Stevens will be routed for review and approval using the established workflow for that document type.
Listed below are the various process and forms that have been used at Stevens to initiate, correct and review various financial transactions. If the form has been replaced by an e-doc available in KFS, a link will take you to the guide that can lead you through the new process.
Should you require assistance in completing an e-doc or need more information on Kuali for Stevens, please contact [email protected] or call 201-216-8000. Training is available. Tutorials, presentation and guides can be found here.
- Electronic Documentation for Reimbursement and Payment
- Faculty 9 over 12 Payroll Form
- Gift Purchase Reporting (purchases made on or after 1/1/15)
- Gift Receipt Process and Forms
- New Account Request Process and Form
- Student Travel Form
- Sole Source/Proprietary Justification
- Travel and Business Expense Report (TABER) - to be used only by non Stevens employees.
- Transfer of Expense Checklist (fillable) [The completed checklist must be scanned and attached to the e-doc (GEC or ST) as part of the required backup documentation for grant and contract accounts]
- Vehicle Use Acknowledgment and Agreement Form
- W2 and Pay Statements - for wages paid 3.31.15 and prior - ADP Pay Statements and W2 Access Instructions
- Workday (sign in with Stevens credentials required) Pay Statements for wages paid AFTER 4.1.15