During the current period of remote operations, please contact Payroll Support at either (201) 216-5150 or [email protected] Remote office hours are Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
- Employees with questions concerning Workday should contact User Support Services at 201-380-6599, or through our online support system.
- Questions that require the assistance of a staff member from Human Resources or Payroll will be directed to those offices for resolution, but all questions will be tracked to ensure that information and support is provided in a timely manner.
- Log into Workday from https://mystevens.stevens.edu/ - Via the worklets you have access to, you will be able to manage many aspects of your information, including but limited to: recording your time worked, requesting vacation, changing your address, signing up for direct deposit, changing the bank accounts associated with direct deposit, changing your phone number, etc.
- Direct Deposit - To sign up and manage your direct deposit through the Pay worklet of Workday. Find instructions on the new Online Service Desk located at http://www.stevens.edu/servicedesk look in the "What's New" section.
- Legacy Pay statements (iPay): to view the periodic earnings statements you receive with each paycheck use the ADP Employee Self Service Portal. View the step by step directions.