The service works like a shared shuttle that comes when you want, where you want (at campus sites and select sites in Hoboken). Book rides straight from your phone, get picked up in minutes, and never worry about making it to class or work on time. The Stevens Shuttle app is available for download in Apple's App Store and Google Play. Search for "Stevens Shuttle". It can also be found here in Google Play and here in Apple's App Store.
How to create an account:
1. Download the Stevens Shuttle app from the App Store or Google Play (search for "Stevens Shuttle").
2. Open the app.
3. Select "Get Started".
4. Select "Don't have an account yet?"
5. Enter you personal details, including stevens.edu email, and select "Next".
6. Complete registration.
How to book a ride:
1. Enter your pickup and drop-off addresses and choose the ride option that works for you. Please confirm you are going to take a ride before requesting one. Cancellations negatively impact the service for other riders.
2. Check the app to find out exactly where to meet the vehicle.
3. Meet your driver. Look for a black Toyota Sienna minivan with New York license plates. Confirm the vehicle's license plate number and look for a "Stevens Shuttle" decal on the side of the vehicle. Your pickup location may be a short walk from the address you provided. The driver will wait for 2 minutes beyond the stated pickup time. Please show up on time so you don't slow the service or miss your ride.
Note: If you need a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV), select the three horizontal lines at the top left of the app, select your name, and select the toggle next to "Wheelchair accessibility".
Rides from campus site (locations on the app's map outlined in red) to campus site and between campus sites and the Hoboken Terminal, 9th St. light rail station, and hospital (locations on the app's map outlined in blue).
Weekdays: 5:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sundays: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Rides are offered anywhere in the service zone (all of Hoboken) as long as they begin or end at campus sites (locations on the app's map outlined in red).
7 days a week: 8:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
All rides are free!
Until further notice, masks must be worn covering the nose and mouth at all times while riding the Stevens Shuttle.
Please utilize the "Contact Us" option in the Stevens Shuttle app if you experience any issues using the app or the service.