The Center for Technology, Policy & Ethics (CTPE) is an interdisciplinary center that promotes research, education, and intra-university dialogue in different fields of applied ethics and policy. CTPE also contributes to the education of future and current engineers and scientists at Stevens and beyond, who as successful technologists must understand ethical and policy challenges that emerge at the interface of society and technology.
Major Focus Areas
- Engineering and information ethics
- Environmental ethics and policy
- Business ethics and corporate responsibility
- Bioethics and healthcare policy
- Research ethics and regulation
- Ethics of media and popular culture